✔Manual (Secure) Installation of a New WordPress Blog1
✔Installation of a Free WordPress Theme2
✔Preservation of Posts3 URLs (SEO) 🔗
✔Complete Transfer of Posts, Pages, and Comments
✔Configuration of an Anti-Spam Solution
✔Security Hardening 💪 to Deter Hackers and Trolls
✔Content Backup System 💾 with Dropbox or Google Drive
✔Configuration of Social Media Sharing Buttons4
✔Installation of a Contact Form (On Contact Page)
✔Installation of Google Analytics 📈 for Traffic Analysis
✔Installation of Up To 2 Email Subscription Boxes
✔Custom Email Address (Example: email@example.com)
✔Installation on HTTPS 🔒 for Better SEO and Security
✔Zero Downtime During the Migration Process
✔Full 2 Weeks 📅 Technical Support5 after Migration
1. To use self-hosted WordPress, you'll need to purchase a web hosting plan.
2. If you already own a premium WordPress theme, we can install that too instead of using a free one.
3. URLs of Blogger static pages will be different (with proper redirection) on WordPress. Posts' URLs will match 100%.
4. Social media sharing buttons will be installed and configured on post pages.
5. Technical support includes plugin recommendations, WordPress usage advice, and minor theme tweaks/adjustments.