I'm a performance-focused Node JS engineer. I primarily work with Node / Express / MongoDB stack though if the project demands, I use a sub-stack too.
For simple websites, the full-stack is an overkill. I go for a Jamstack solution in such cases.
While working on a project, my emphasis is on making an accessible solution that isn't sluggish, and at the same time, generates leads/conversions for my client.
I collaborate with the design team and other SDLC entities to get the job done. While working with the team, I proactively give my feedback on the UI/UX to fulfill the latter part.
If you're considering me for your project, here are some of the reasons we shouldn't get in touch.
- You're looking for the lowest price.
- You want to get the project done in a short period.
- You are looking for a consultant for your project.
- You're looking for someone to troubleshoot your existing project.
- You want a collaborator for a half-done project.
If none of these reasons apply, I'd love to work with you. Feel free to drop me an email. The more details (about the project) I get in the email, the faster I'll get back to you. I generally reply within 2-3 working days.
I'm looking forward to working together. 🙂